Here is an example. I don’t have the new one, because I need to use NowThenPro for the week to get the new example.
But having this old report you could see several things:
(1). Switch between representation: DAY (2), WEEK (3) and MONTH (4 bottom, Sorry two 4 numbers :-))
(top 4) As you see, each column is a day of the week.
(5) Colors of the tasks. I could zoom them and see titles and etc.(only for DAYLY report, no details for WEEKLY)
Based on experience, I could say
- Having such report
- Zoom is not critical, it’s ok to move up and down, but easy to see details.
- Day and Weekly report are used every day to change behavior and optimize the day.
- Zooming (bigger picture, but less details)
- Currently timetracker could change days by pressing buttons < and >. NowThenPro change days by swipe left and right
- Timetracker has WEEKLY report with vertical scroll. NowThenPro shows the report with 7 columns and switch weeks by swiping left/right + zooming for clarification
- Switch between DAY - WEEK - MONTH as buttons
- MONTH is not used during daily review analysis
I will try to shoot the video with all these details. And how I use them with NowThenPro and what is very missing in TimeTracker.