I often use: 5, 10, 15, 30, I’m ok to have 5, 15, 30 as POC.
Not often: 1, 2, 3
Almost never: 1h, 2h
Actually the real case is:
- I need to finish the task
- Set 30 mins, start the task
- in 30 mins… Alarm is triggered
- I understand, that I need 10-15 mins
- Set the new count down timer for 10-15 mins
- Alarm again
- Set 5 mins
- Task is done
Looks like it will be nice to have “Continue” dialog button if I want to continue.
Ex: time is over. Dialog asks “do you need 5, 10, 15… or etc mins more” and buttons to restart the timer with the new value.
PS. This feature is more critical rather then reports. It helps focus and control time over the day. I’m using iWatch for such time intervals with their timer.